Tuesday 6 October 2015

And so it begins...

Hi there, and welcome to my PGCE blog, a place where I'll be documenting all of my thoughts and reflections on what's been promised to be the most testing, exhausting, yet rewarding year so far in my life - I can't wait! 

The course began about 3 weeks ago - later start I know, I've had major wifi problems! - so I'll try to include as much detail about what the last 3 weeks have entailed in following posts. There are 81 students in total, split evenly amongst 3 groups. Mine is Group A, informally known as the A-Team. We have every single seminar and workshop together, and luckily, they're a lovely bunch! 

In this blog, I'll be reflecting on the highs and lows, things I've learnt in seminars, lectures and workshops, and experiences in schools - there's a whole lot to take in, and I feel like this is the perfect place to gather all of my thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment